August here we come ! Booking Essential!
Throughout the month of August we are participating in the government Eat Out to Help Out scheme.
The scheme entitles you to 50% of your food and soft drink bill to a maximum of £10 per person available Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday both for Lunch & Dinner.
During the month we will be changing the menu for each week giving you the opportunity to enjoy our cooking ambience and garden at a reduced rate thanks to the chancellors generosity.
- Eat Out to Help Out - 24th to 26th August - 2 Course £21.00 3 Course £27.50
- Today’s Soup
- Chicken Liver Parfait, Toasted Ciabatta, Red Onion Jam
- Smoked Haddock Fishcake, Chive Beurre Blanc
- King Scallops, Clonakilty Black Pudding, Garlic Mash (£5 supplement)
- Grilled Goats Cheese Salad, Candied Pecans
- Avocado, Pink Grapefruit & Blue Cheese Salad
- Sauteed Button Mushrooms, Garlic & White Wine Sauce, Parsley Crumb
- MAIN COURSES
- Dry Aged Sirloin Steak, Grill Garnish, Peppercorn Sauce, Skinny or Fat Chips (£5 supplement)
- Fillet of Salmon, Leeks, Peas, Asparagus, Mustard Grain Sauce
- Slow Cooked Belly of Pork, Roasted Carrots, Raspberry Vinegar & Honey Sauce
- Grilled Halloumi, Roasted Peppers & Artichokes
- Supreme of Chicken, Fondant Potato, Mushroom & Tarragon Sauce
- Fillet of Sea Bass, Chinese Greens, Spiced Prawn & Crab Butter
- Aubrey Allen's Sausages & Mash, Onion Gravy, Hispi Cabbage
- Medallions of Beef Fillet, Diane Sauce
- Toffee & Honeycomb Sundae
- Iced Chocolate Parfait, Pistachio Ice Cream
- Crème Brûlée, Shortbread Biscuit
- Cheese & Biscuits (£5 supplement)
- Plum Tart Tatin, Vanilla Ice Cream
- Lemon Meringue Pie, Raspberry Sorbet